Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Muse of the Moment: Gillian Zinser

So I've been pretty obsessed with 90210 lately. I'm on vacation and was unlucky enough to catch the flu and as a result, stuck in bed for 3 days. The upside? Old TV episodes! I've been catching up on season 3 of 90210 and i can say that it's my new guilty pleasure. My favorite character, Ivy, is a casual-cool surfer girl in a high maintenance city. Ivy is played by the beautiful Gillian Zinser, who's style i am obsessed with at the moment! She dresses very boho-indie mixed with a laid back California feel that she manages to pull off both on the show and off. Here are some of her looks:






 



Be sure to catch Gillian as Ivy on the new season on 90210, premiering on Sept. 13th on the CW!
xo, Alexa

1 comment:

  1. Love her style, its amazing!!!!

    http://brokenpromisesanddreamcatchers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete