Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Polyvore Inspiration Set: Super Girls

I've got a strange obsession with all the Marvel comic movies/superhero movies and I was thinking that I should pay homage to the stylish and fabulous girls of the superhero world!

Selina Kyle/Cat Woman

The Dark Knight Rises was AMAZING, and watching the movie is what actually gave me the idea for this post. Hathaway's outfits as Cat Woman were super fierce and sexy in the movie and I played up a more casual version of it.


Gwen Stacy

My 2nd favorite movie this summer was The Amazing Spiderman. Oh man, actually scratch that. It's tied for my favorite along with TDKR. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's chemistry in that movie was so cute, and Gwen Stacy's (Stone's character) wardrobe was adorably preppy.


Black Widow

Last, but not least, is Black Widow. I haven't seen The Avengers yet but I have seen Iron Man 2. Scarlett Johannessen killed it as Black Widow, and similarly to Cat Woman, she donned a lot of leather and red. 


Hope you enjoyed my sets! Summer's not over yet- it's not too late so make sure to see all 3 of these movies! You can follow my sets by clicking any of the 3 Polyvore links above!

xo, Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment