Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Muse(s) of the Moment: British Invasion!

This edition of Muse of the Moment is pretty special--I'm featuring my favorite British gals in honor of me finalizing my study abroad trip this summer (I'm gonna be living in England for a month and a half!!!! Heck ya!!!). I chose some of my favorites and lemme tell you now, it was hard narrowing down my favorite outfits of theirs!






Eleanor is widely known around the world as Louis Tomlinson of One Direction's stylish and gorgeous girlfriend. Calder's style is perfection: starting from her perfectly tousled waves in a center part that girls have tried to perfect (including me), to her perfectly poised outfits.

                








Everybody's favorite teen witch is making her way up, becoming one of the most idolized style icons in the world. Watson can pull of pretty much anything, whether it be grungy, classy, or casual; and can proved that she can pull off any hairstyle by having Hermione Granger's outrageous curls, a mid length natural look, a pixie cut, and a bob.







Cara is one of my favorite models; she knows how to be silly and at 20, is not afraid to act youthful. Cara's style is tomboyish, as she often sports beanies, sneakers, leather jackets, and jeans/shorts.






Rita Ora is an up and coming artist who i think is just BEAUTIFUL. Although she gets compared to Rihanna a lot, I think Rita has a style unique to her own. She, like bff Cara Delevingne, has a tomboy sort of style but this is mixed with an electric grunge sort of feel as well. 




























Perrie, part of the "next Spice Girls" girl group Little Mix, is one of my favorite new fashion icons of this year! She is straight up adorable and wears whatever she wants. One of my favorite looks of hers is her signature bright colored hair (it varies from pastel pink to lavender, and I believe it is currently blonde and pink!)

    





Last but not least is a fashion icon veteran. I remember reading about Agyness in my copy of Teen Vogue way back in '07ish when I was in 7th grade and making a fashion collage on my wall with her on it. Agyness is the epitome of British grunge fashion, and rocks her signature platinum pixie cut.




xo,
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment