Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photo Journal: Spring Break Polaroids


Hey guys! I'm starting a new feature where I will be posting a photo journal from stuff in my life such as trips, concerts, vacations, and all around days where I do stuff I find interesting enough to post. Here's my first one, a collective post of what I did over spring break, all in polaroid pictures.



this was the start of my break, a party with my work friends!



Seeing Andrew McMahon (of Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate) life for the first time with good friends and meeting him after. Best show I have ever been to, hands down.


Perfect Los Angeles exploration day with my friend Jackie! We visited LACMA, tried the dessert/bakery place Milk, drove by the Game of Thrones premiere, walked around Melrose, ate at a Brazilian pizza place, and shopped at Amoeba Records. 

(other spring break adventures that aren't polaroids!!!)


LA trip with my best friend Devin; we visited her mom at her place in the Hollywood Tower, grabbed some cupcakes at Crumbs and Frosted (way WAY better than Sprinkles, in my opinion!), and visited the American Horror Story Murder House

Pho date with my friend Elizabeth! The picture doesn't even do justice as to how much food we over-ordered...


DISNEYLAND!


Attended the 2013 Kid's Choice Awards with my friend Kelsey and her sister Sara! To my disappointment, I did not get slimed :(

Seeing some friends (wearenovelties.net) perform at Chain Reaction


So that about wraps up my Spring Break 2013 Photo Journal! I have to say, I am very happy with how I spent it, considering it's usually pretty boring every year.


xo, Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment