Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Life Update

So I'm aware/beyond sorry that this blog hasn't been updated in quite some time. My goal before the end of 2013 is to update at least once a week for you guys. But in case any of y'all are interested, here's a quick life update.
  • Summer 2013/Europe: One of the biggest/most important parts of my life happened. I lived in England this summer, with a weekend trip to Paris and I can honestly say it was the most incredible and breathtaking experience of my whole existence. I miss it every day. Here are a few shots, but I am thinking of making a cool lil photo journal for you guys soon of more photos.

  • Shows/Concerts: I've been going to a ton of shows since this summer, where I've gone to see some bands I've been dying to see live (included are Justin Timberlake, Fall Out Boy, The Story So Far, From Indian Lakes, Dad Punchers, Title Fight...) and as well as an opportunity to get back to taking photographs for bands as well (The Maine, Lydia, From Indian Lakes, Anberlin)

  • Road Trip/Travel: I took a fun little road trip following this year's Warped Tour with a few close friends. I also took a nice week trip to Seattle with my family which was beautiful and inspiring (fashion-wise).
















  • First Tattoo!


Thanks for reading, and a huge shout out to anyone who takes the time to read any of my blogs at all! It's honestly the most flattering feeling ever hearing feedback and it inspires me so much. Sorry again for the lack of updates but I promise to keep this up more and more!

xo, Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment